Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a great dish for any picnic or for anytime - my kids go crazy for this pasta salad
Make and share this Super Easy Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- boil the pasta according to the box.
- while pasta is boiling chop up your red and green onion.
- in a mixing bowl mix together your mayo and the packet of hidden valley ranch salad dressing mix.
- toss in the frozen peas, red onion and green onion and set aside.
- when the pasta is done drain and run it under cold water to cool the noodles completely.
- when the past is cool add it to the mixing bowl and mix until all the pasta is covered
- cover and chill in the fridge - usually about 3 hours and it is sooo good the next day.