1/4 Photos of Super-Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
This is a very easy, delicious peanut butter fudge, using only two ingredients. It is very rich though. Always a hit at get-togethers. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1Empty entire jar of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- 2Heat vanilla frosting in its container (make sure you pull off all the foil lining) in microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- 3Pour the melted frosting in the bowl with the peanut butter and mix well.
- 4Quickly pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan, allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super-Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (964 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g