Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a very easy, delicious peanut butter fudge, using only two ingredients. It is very rich though. Always a hit at get-togethers. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- Empty entire jar of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vanilla frosting in its container (make sure you pull off all the foil lining) in microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- Pour the melted frosting in the bowl with the peanut butter and mix well.
- Quickly pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan, allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!
Made this last night and brought it to work today. It should last until 10 am maybe. Good recipe. Quick and easy. But really rich!
Super easy is putting it mildly! I made this in 2 minutes! It is very creamy, not too sweet like some. When I need a party recipe in a hurry, this is the one I'll reach for. Very good! Thanks!!
This is absolutely the easiest fudge to make in the whole universe! I made two batches. In the first batch I used crunchy peanut butter and added 2/3 cup mini morsels according to Dottie5's suggestion. A very nice chocolate peanut butter fudge evolved (the morsels melt right in). My second batch was done according to the recipe. I think I actually liked the second fudge better, but both were great. When I looked at the available flavors of canned frosting, I started thinking that I might experiment more next time...cheesecake, chocolate fudge flavors... Oh, the total cost to make (in SE Alabama) was $2.50.