Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a very easy, delicious peanut butter fudge, using only two ingredients. It is very rich though. Always a hit at get-togethers. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- Empty entire jar of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vanilla frosting in its container (make sure you pull off all the foil lining) in microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely melted.
- Pour the melted frosting in the bowl with the peanut butter and mix well.
- Quickly pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan, allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!
Made this last night and brought it to work today. It should last until 10 am maybe. Good recipe. Quick and easy. But really rich!
Super easy is putting it mildly! I made this in 2 minutes! It is very creamy, not too sweet like some. When I need a party recipe in a hurry, this is the one I'll reach for. Very good! Thanks!!
My husband kept insisting "It's not fudge." I think that has something to do with the texture - it doesn't firm up as much as more complicated fudge recipes. Still, it's yummy, and a great recipe to pull out of the hat at the last minute. I used a can of "Fun Favorites" that I had on hand (the one that has the pouch of candy coated chocolate & sprinkles). I added the colored bits just before pouring into the pan, and they mixed in without melting. This makes me think you could add red & green sprinkles if you wanted a more "Christmasy" presentation.