Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This surprised me. I ate it at a friend's barbecue and asked for the recipe. When she told me, I was stunned. This is not too sweet and very easy to put together. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (21 ounce) canof lucky leaf lemon pie filling
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of good quality vanilla
- Dump pie filling into a large bowl.
- Pour 3 cups of whipping cream and 1 teaspoon of vanilla into the bowl.
- Whip with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Put in serving bowls and refrigerate for AT LEAST 3 hours-- the colder the mousse is, the better.
Wonderful, light, easy recipe!! I prepared this and put it into a homemade graham cracker crust, topped with sliced strawberries. I brought it to the inlaws for Easter dinner. It was a huge hit! No one would guess it was this easy!! This is definitely in my top 10 dessert list!! Thanks
This was a nice refreshing dessert. I think it would be wonderful on top of angel food cake with berries during the summer too!
Very, very easy dessert. I rated it 4 stars based on taste. I would prefer a slightly stronger lemon flavor and a bit sweeter, but it couldn't have been quicker to put together. Thanks for sharing!