1/1 Photo of Super Easy Brown Rice Salad
A really nice, light salad with a zip! Use leftover rice for even quicker prep.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine rice, tomatoes, red onion, olives and parsley.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar and salt.
- 3Pour dressing over rice mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Brown Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: