Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really nice, light salad with a zip! Use leftover rice for even quicker prep.
- 473.18 ml cooked brown rice
- 59.14 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 63.78 g can olives, sliced
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, tomatoes, red onion, olives and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar and salt.
- Pour dressing over rice mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.