Mini Chef Ty's Note:
The only thing I like more then making pie is eating pie. I can make most of this pie by myself. Pie needs to be refrigerated for 3 hours or overnight before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared vanilla wafer pie crusts or 1 prepared nilla pie crust
- 2 bananas, halved lengthwise and quartered
- 1.5 (1 ounce) semi-sweet baking chocolate squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Reese's baking pieces, topping (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Bake pie shell for 5 to 8 minute or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- 2Microwave chocolate and peanut butter on HIGH for 1 minute and stir till combined.
- 3Add bananas to bottom of pie crust and drizzle chocolate mixture over bananas and set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl add milk and pudding mixes. Beat until combined and thickened. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- 5Spread over bananas and top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- 6Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 7Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle peanuts and REESE'S Premier Baking Pieces just before serving.
- 8Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Duper P B & Chocolate Covered Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.1
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 397.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla wafer pie crusts