Recipe by Mini Chef Ty
The only thing I like more then making pie is eating pie. I can make most of this pie by myself. Pie needs to be refrigerated for 3 hours or overnight before serving.
- 1 prepared vanilla wafer pie crusts or 1 prepared nilla pie crust
- 2 bananas, halved lengthwise and quartered
- 1.5 (1 ounce) semi-sweet baking chocolate squares
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Reese's baking pieces, topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Bake pie shell for 5 to 8 minute or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter on HIGH for 1 minute and stir till combined.
- Add bananas to bottom of pie crust and drizzle chocolate mixture over bananas and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add milk and pudding mixes. Beat until combined and thickened. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spread over bananas and top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle peanuts and REESE'S Premier Baking Pieces just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.