Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I use this on my homemade cinnamon rolls. It is very thick in cinnamon because I am a cinnamon junkie. I vary the recipe a little but this is what I just made up and it was excellent!!! I just spread it on a fresh batch, I stayed up all night making kolaches and cinnamon rolls... lol
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup cinnamon (around)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix powdered sugar and milk
- add butter and heat 30 seconds in microwave if needed.
- add all other ingredients and a dash more milk until desired consistancy is reached.
- Icing will be dark from the amount of cinnamon, blend until smooth and drizzle over cakes or cinnamon rolls, whatever -- ENJOY!