Perfect Cinnamon Bun Icing
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- 1 (62 1/2 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup room temperature butter (not margarine)
- 4 cups powdered vanilla sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- **you can make your own powdered vanilla sugar by blending white powdered sugar in your blender.**
- Add 1 whole vanilla bean to the powdered and store in a air proof container for at least 1 week.
- This sugar is also great for baking, using in coffee or tea, and on cereal.
- Blend first 2 ingredients together with an electric mixer.
- Add sugar in slowly and continue to blend for at least 10 minutes.
- This freezes well.
- I scoop it into a ziploc bag before I freeze it.
- Then just snip off the end and have an instant icing bag.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!