Cinnamon Coffee Icing
- Ready In:
1 cake, icing for
- In a small bowl, combine coffee granules, cinnamon and salt.
- Mash with back of spoon until powdery and mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until smooth, add in coffee mixture and vanilla.
- Alternately beat in confectioner's sugar and milk until desired consistency.
- You may not need to add all milk and sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother, student, breastfeeding counselor, Reiki practitioner and work in a group home. My family of three lives in North Carolina, near the mountains that I love. I enjoy cooking, reading, yoga, learning, traveling, and of course, spending time with my family.