Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Forget about the Super Bowl, these are great whenever. Lots of "goodies" in 'em...makes them even better!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup reese peanut butter cups or 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3 1⁄2 ounces flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F (325 for glass dish).
- Combine crumbs, cocoa, sugar and margarine.
- Press firmly on bottom of 13x9" baking pan; pour Eagle Brand evenly over crust.
- Top evenly with remaining ingredients in order listed; press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool, chill thoroughly if desired.
- Cut into bars, and store loosely covered at room temperature.
These were a nice change of pace on my Christmas cookie tray, although they are VERY sweet and a little hard to slice once they have cooled. They ended up crumbling when I tried to cut them, so I ended up with really small pieces (which is not a bad thing, since they are so rich)!
I made this dish for the super bowl and it was amazing!!!! It was all gone by the end of the first half of the game! I will be making this agen for sure!!
A co-worker brought these in to work yesterday. OMG they're so amazing!!!!!!!! They're extremely rich and chocolatey!