Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good holiday or wedding brunch cocktail.
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 2 cups chilled asti spumanti or 2 cups other sparkling wine
- Add the orange juice and cranberry juice to a pitcher; stir to mix.
- Pour evenly into 6 champagne or wine glasses.
- Pour 1/3 cup Asti Spumanti into each glass.
- Serve immediately.
Made these for a New's Years Day Brunch.. Everyone raved about them. We even ran out of champagne because so many people were drinking them.. Definitely a keeper and an annual New Years Day drink.
A great twist on a standard mimosa. Love the flavors!