Recipe by sunny_mummy
This is an Atkin's friendly recipe for breakfast or just for when you need a chocolate & sugar fix.
Top Review by aprillynn87
From one person who is currently on the Atkins diet, this is actually pretty good compared to what you could have when not this diet. I've been looking for all kinds of recipes to substitute for a chocolate fix, but they used ingredients like almond flour, soy flour, etc. (things I don't have). This is super quick and super simple. I would say it's more of a chocolate fix than breakfast b/c I don't have chocolate for breakfast. Ha. Has more egg than brownie consistency, which is fine. My fix was satisfied!
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute or 2 packets similar sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cream cheese and the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together until creamy.
- Transfer to a greased microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Optional: Add 1 tbsp Peanut butter in the first step.
- You can also sub 1 tbsp sugar for the sugar packets.