Egg Cupcakes (Paleo & Low Carb Friendly)
photo by SimpleBachelor
- Ready In:
- 10 -12 eggs, whisked well
- 1 green onion
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cups spinach
- 1⁄2 a jar roasted red and yellow peppers
- 6 -8 slices cooked bacon
- sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease with olive oil two muffin pans.
- Whisk all your eggs in a big bowl.
- In a food processor throw in the green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers and process until finely chopped but NOT smooth (yuck…).
- Add this mixture to your eggs.
- Throw your spinach into the processor and finely chop and also add to your eggs.
- Mix the egg mixture well and using a 1/4 measuring cup, fill the muffin pans (you’ll be able to make 18-20 cupcakes).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket>