This is a recipe from the wife of the Pastor who married us. I have served it for brunch twice and it is very popular.
- In a saucepan, saute celery and onion in margarine.
- Blend in flour.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Add salt and milk and cook until thick.
- Stir in chopped parsley.
- In a greased casserole, place hard boiled eggs, cut in half and round side up.
- Pour sauce over eggs.
- Toss mixture of melted margarine and bread crumbs over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes (Optional-serve over Spinach leaves.).