Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great dish for Easter brunch.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 12 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley (minced)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Heat oven 400.
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Add celery and onions. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add flour and salt. Cook 1 minute.
- Whisk in milk. Simmer until thickened.
- Place eggs in a sprayed 9x9 baking dish. Pour sauce over.
- Combine the crumbs, parsley and butter.
- Scatter over top. Bake 15 minutes.