Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". The cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. Excellent appetizer recipe.
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained well
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (1/2 ounce) packages pesto sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, pesto mix, cilantro, and fresh garlic.
- Mold into desired shape on serving platter.
- In bowl of food processor combine sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and dried garlic.
- Process until combined.
- Spread pver cream cheese.
- Serve with bagel chips or any item of your choice.