Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very colourful layered dip!
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil leaves (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 2⁄3 cups cream cheese, room temp (about 21 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups sun-dried tomatoes, oil packed, drained
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 3⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- Chop garlic in processor. Add basil, ¼ cup pine nuts, oil, and lemon juice. Process until well blended. Add 1/3 cup cream cheese and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Pulse until blended. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Coarsely chop tomatoes in processor. Add tomato paste and process until mixture is almost smooth. Add 1/3 cup cream cheese and blend well.
- Beat 2 cups cream cheese and butter in large bowl until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray 6-cup soufflé dish with nonstick spray. Line with plastic wrap, extending plastic wrap over sides.
- Spread ¾ cup cream cheese-butter mixture evenly over bottom of prepared dish. Top with ½ of tomato mixture, then 1/2 cup cream cheese-butter mixture, then ½ of pesto mixture.
- Repeat layering with ½ cup cream cheese-butter mixture, remaining tomato mixture, ½ cup cream cheese-butter mixture, remaining pesto. Top with remaining cream cheese-butter mixture.
- Cover and Chill overnight.
- (Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep refrigerated).
- Invert on to platter. Peel off plastic. Garnish with basil and pine nuts. Serve with baguette slices or crackers.