Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent recipe for parties - can also substitute prepared sun-dried tomato pesto for sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, reduced fat or" fat free ok
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend well, pausing frequently to scrape sides of bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Thanks so much! This is an excellent recipe and makes a really yummy appetizer. Note that 8 ounces translates to roughly 230g in metric.