Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 4 -6 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, with oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Everything goes into the food processor.
- Whirl till you have a thick, grainy sauce.
- Store in the refrigerater covered, or serve immediately: 1/4 cup for each serving.
- Pass some additional Parmesan for individual taste.
Join The Conversation