Sun-Dried Tomato Clam Dip
- Let most of the oil drip off slices of sun dried tomatoes and place in food processor or blender (a small food processor or chopper works best).
- Reserve extra oil.
- Blend sun dried tomatoes, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce to a smooth and thick paste, adding the reserved olive oil a few teaspoons at a time if necessary to reach the right consistency.
- In separate mixing bowl, mash together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the sun dried tomato paste mixture and clams.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 24 hours to let flavors blend.
- Serve cold with potato chips or crackers.