Prep 2 hrs 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have to try this one when my tomatoes come in this Summer. **Can also add sliced cucumbers along with tomatoes.**
- 6 medium tomatoes, homegrown and sliced
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange tomato slices on a serving dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients mixing well and pour over tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours occasionally spooning dressing over tomatoes.
Delicious! The dill makes it stand out from all the other tomato salads out there. I added cucumbers, and sprinkled everything with feta cheese. Thank you for sharing.
Yummy! I love tomatoes and I really enjoyed this recipe. The flavour was wonderful. I will be making this again. Thank you mydesigirl
OMG I am tomato/cucumber salad heaven. I only wish I had of made more than enough for 5. I did have to change it a wee bit and had to use balsamic vinegar and dried Italian herbs. Used chopped curley leaf paresley and the taste was amazing for something so simple. Thank you for this recipe that I will be making over and over again.