- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 10 ounces Italian salad kit
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (I sliced them in half)
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend really well. Chill until you are ready to use it.
- Combine all the salad ingredients and keep everything chilled until you are ready to serve.
- Add the dressing about 15 minutes prior to eating.
- Optional: To add more flavor to the salad I let the onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes marinate in the dressing and added everything else when it was time to eat.