Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Nice with steak, chicken or fish.
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml garlic, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh tarragon, chopped or 9.85 ml dried tarragon
- 453.59 g crookneck yellow squash, trimmed, sliced into 1/3-inch thick rounds
- 453.59 g zucchini, trimmed, sliced into 1/3-inch rounds
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and tarragon; saute until onion is just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini. Saute until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes or less.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Made this with chicken. It was absolutley delicious! Who would have thought that such simple ingredients would produce such a flavorfull dish! Thanks!