Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Original recipe from Janis Stuckert, printed in yesterday's paper.
- 4 cups water
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 4 cups of fresh mint, packed
- 12 ounces can lemonade concentrate
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles peach nectar
- 1 cup simple syrup, divided
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- Bring water to a boil. Add tea and mint and steep for 15 minutes. Remove tea bags, leaving mint in solution until cool. Strain into a 2-gallon container.
- Add lemonade concentrate, peach nectar and 1/2 cup simple syrup. When ready to serve, add ginger ale and club soda. Additional simple syrup may be added to taste.