Summer Love Tea
photo by Mommy Diva
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Bring 1 cup water and juice to a boil.
- Stir in honey and cinnamon.
- Add the tea bags.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand for one hour.
- Add 6 cups cold water Pour into glasses with ice.
- Sit back, sip and fall in love.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for three days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yummy. This tea was super easy to make and very refreshing. I used Celestial Seasonings Cranberry-Apple teabags (6) and the flavor was just right - the honey gave it just the perfect amount of sweetness. I usually like sweet tea, but this was the right balance of flavor and sweetness. Thanks for posting this recipe - I will be sure to use it again.
see 4 more reviews