Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A nice light pasta salad, great for the hot summer months.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry pasta, small shapes
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow pear tomato
- 1 cup radicchio, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, and rinse under cold water, set aside.
- Toss pasta in a large bowl with olive oil vinegar and salt.
- Add tomatoes, radicchio, onion and basil and carefully stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with feta and serve.