Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Here is a great healthy chicken sandwich for one of those warm summer evenings. Serve it with a salad, chips, or your favorite side dish. It is simple, juicy, and delicious.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz. )
- 2 kaiser rolls
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml butter (for the rolls)
- 4.92 ml smokey paprika
- 1.23 ml granulated garlic
- iceburg lettuce leaf
- sliced tomatoes
for the mayonnaise
- 1 avocado (seeded)
- 14.79 ml fine diced garlic
- 29.58 ml diced cilantro
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml white pepper powder
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- Preheat your grill to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle the Chicken with the Olive Oil and season with the Salt, Pepper, Paprika and the Graulated Garlic. Meanwhile in a bowl mix the Mayo Ingredients together with a fork leaving the mixture a little chunky.
- Place the Chicken on the grill over medium direct heat and cook for approximatley 6 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- Butter the rolls and toast them on the grill.
- Remove the Rolls and spread some Avocado Mayo on both the top and bottom of each roll.
- Add the Lettuce, Tomato, and the Chicken to the bottom bun -- put the top on and get ready for the big bite -- Happy Summer.
Nope...Na-huh...NO....Naw....Negatory...can't have any of mine!