Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Brush olive oil on outside of each piece of bread.
- Place olive oil side up on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Watch carefully and cook just until turns brown and crispy.
- Take baking sheet out of oven and turn bread over.
- On once piece of bread pile chicken and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- On other piece of bread spread honey mustard.
- Put open face sandwich back in the oven and watch carefully again.
- Cook until cheese is melted and edges of bread begin to brown.
- Add lettuce, onions and tomato if desired.
- Put together sandwich and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had some leftover grilled chicken to use and made this on the spur of the moment. I used Recipe #145067 and it worked nicely. This was really fast to put together and all the flavors go great! My daughter and husband were a bit skeptical (unsure about the honey mustard) but they enjoyed it as much as I did. I often have leftover chicken and this is going to be a favorite way to use it. Thanks Cucina, for posting. Roxygirl
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! this was absolutely fantastic, the oil brushed on the bread made it sooo crispy and the dressing made it so moist inside, I served it with side salad for our lunch. Very nice indeed and I will definitely be making this again. If I could I would give it ten stars. Made for PAC spring 2009.