Recipe by Jen T
A light easy to make cake to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee. Also good for packed lunches.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil sultanas in a little water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Melt butter and add to sultanas.
- Beat eggs together and add to sultanas.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place in 10" tin which has been lined with baking paper or greaseproof paper.
- Bake at 300'F for 70 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in tin for 10 minutes before removing to a rack to finish cooling.