Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is Sugarfree
Make and share this Sugarfree Ranch Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup light or fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute, spoonful*
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- Combine all ingredients, except buttermilk. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended. Whisk in buttermilk until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Use as a dressing for mixed green salads or as a dip for fresh vegetables.
- Note & Tip's: * May substitute 3 packets Splenda, or Equal sweetener.