Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
So our diabetic friends can enjoy a slice also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- egg substitute (equivalent to 2 eggs)
- 2 egg whites
- artificial sweetener (equivalent to 3/4 cup sugars)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- light whipped topping (and additional cinnamon) (optional)
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, egg substitute, egg whites and sweetener, beat until smooth.
- 2Add the spices and salt, beat until well mixed.
- 3Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
- 4Pour into a 9-in. pie plate that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 325'F for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7If desired, garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkling of cinnamon.
- 8Store in the refrigerator.
- 9Sweet 'N Low or Sweet One are recommended for baking.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (836 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs