Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweetened with stevia.
- 19.71 ml stevia (blend) or 3.69 ml liquid stevia or 2.46 ml pure stevia
- 59.14 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml salt
- 768.91 ml milk
- 236.59 ml unsweetened coconut
- 9 inch baked pie shells
- whipped cream
- toasted coconut
- Mix together stevia, cornstarch and salt in saucepan.
- Stir in milk gradually. Add coconut.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Blend in 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Cool 10 minutes; pour into pie shell. Refrigerate.
- When cool, top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.