Recipe by *Pixie*
Chocolatey brownies with no sugar or milk. If desired, top these off with a bit of ultra low fat cool whip or give Sugar Free Cake Frosting #112517 a try. Note that although these are sugarfree, they are not low carb.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 rectangular pan with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, splenda, cornstarch and baking powder together in a bowl and mix to throughly combine.
- Add the oil, water and eggs and mix on a slow speed until combined.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high for 3-4 minutes until creamy.
- Spread evenly in pan and bake 25 minutes.