Chocolatey brownies with no sugar or milk. If desired, top these off with a bit of ultra low fat cool whip or give Sugar Free Cake Frosting #112517 a try. Note that although these are sugarfree, they are not low carb.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 rectangular pan with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, splenda, cornstarch and baking powder together in a bowl and mix to throughly combine.
- Add the oil, water and eggs and mix on a slow speed until combined.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high for 3-4 minutes until creamy.
- Spread evenly in pan and bake 25 minutes.
I just tried this recipe. The brownies have the consistency of pancakes. Tastes of the cocoa but not chewy. I will try the other recipe on this web site.
I am still searching for a good sugarfree brownie and this is not it. The brownies were gummy and flavorless, sorry.
The recipe was ok, but it was more like a chocolate cake than a brownie.