Chocolate Pudding Pizza With Peanut Butter Crust
Chocolate and Peanut Butter lovers: this one is for you! Cool, creamy, satisfying dessert. I used low fat cream cheese and fat free cool whip for all my calorie watchers and there was no "light" taste about it. (Prep time does not include 1-2 hour chill time.)
- Ready In:
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Prepare cookie dough according to package directions.
- Press into a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until set; cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Spread with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with chips.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.