Becky in Junction City, OR's Note:
My family loves frosted sugar cookies, but they are very time consuming to make. I have tried various sugar cookie bars recipes, but none of them tasted just right. So I made my own recipe. After many changes and revisions, here is the perfect recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2spray a 9x13 glass baking pan with Pam.
- 3Cream butter, sugar and cream cheese.
- 4Mix in vanilla. almond extract and egg
- 5Add dry ingredients and mix till combined.
- 6Wet your hands and press dough in baking pan.
- 7Bake 25 minutes or until starting to brown around edges.
- 8Let cool completely.
- 9Frost with your favorite buttercream frosting.
- 10I like to top them off with sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 155.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g