Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Another great recipe from my friend Sue. Sue Says: This one's a 5 star here at our house. I usually do them on the grill. FOOD SAFETY NOTE: Before serving the remaining mustard mixture with the cooked pork chops, it is important to heat the mixture to boiling to eliminate any contamination which may have occurred from brushing the mustard mixture onto the raw pork chops.
Top Review by Bekah49036
AMAZING! My BF said this was the best pork he'd ever had. I followed the recipe exactly except used Dijon mustard instead of yellow. I cooked them on a grill pan for 6 minutes per side. Perfect combination of sweet and hot. Next time I'd love to try it with roasted jalapenos. I was also told that next time I need to make extra sauce and serve over rice. :) Thanks so much.
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2-1 jalapeno chile, seeded, chopped
- 2 (4 -6 ounce) pork loin chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill on medium heat.
- In small bowl, combine mustard, honey, garlic and chili; mix well. If desired, sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Brush half of mustard mixture over both sides of pork chops.
- When ready to grill, place pork chops on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6" from medium coals. Cook 10-14 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Meanwhile, place remaining mustard mixture on small microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH for 30-60 seconds, or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Serve with pork chops.
- To broil, place food on broiler pan and broil 4-6" from heat using times provided above as guide.