From All You Magazine. Tips: Try cheddar, fontina or Swiss instead of Gruyere. Sweet potatoes complement the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut through middle of pork to make a pocket.
- 2Mix cheese & mustard and spoon into pockets.
- 3Press chop down to flatten and sprinkle with pepper.
- 4Add oil to skilled and cook over med-high heat until browned (3-4 min./side).
- 5Remove from heat, cover & let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Smoked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 132.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked pork chops