Recipe by Rayndrop
From All You Magazine. Tips: Try cheddar, fontina or Swiss instead of Gruyere. Sweet potatoes complement the flavor.
- 4 half-inch-thick bone-in smoked pork chops
- 1 cup grated gruyere
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut through middle of pork to make a pocket.
- Mix cheese & mustard and spoon into pockets.
- Press chop down to flatten and sprinkle with pepper.
- Add oil to skilled and cook over med-high heat until browned (3-4 min./side).
- Remove from heat, cover & let stand 5 minutes.