Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Never tried before, but looks easy! I need to go buy some mushrooms!
Top Review by PurpleDreamery
I just pulled these out of the oven and tried one and they are phenomenal! I added some sauteed onion and a little bit of parsley and baked them in a toaster oven and they came out fabulous. I will definitely be making these again. Delicious! Thanks!
- 20 mushrooms, about golf ball size
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash mushrooms and pull stems out and drain on paper towel.
- Dice stems and put them in a bowl with bacon, 1/2 of the cheese, and mayonnaise, mixing well.
- Place button part of mushroom on baking sheet and stuff where the stem was with mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake at 350 until mushrooms look cooked and cheese is melted (about 30 minutes).