I brought these to a family Labor Day cookout and they were gobbled up! Easy and very good! (These can also be baked in a 425 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes on speed bake or until pepper is done but not overcooked and bacon is beginning to crisp)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces spicy pork sausage
- 30 jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 lbs turkey bacon
- 1Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Lightly oil the grate.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until browned. Drain excess grease, and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, slice the peppers in half lengthwise, and remove and discard the seeds and membrane.
- 4Fill one half of each pepper with cream cheese, and the other half with sausage. Put the pepper halves back together, and wrap with a slice of bacon to hold.
- 5Secure bacon with a toothpick.
- 6Grill peppers for about 15 minutes, turning to ensure even cooking until bacon is crisp, and pepper is toasted.
- 7Let them cool down a bit, then eat 'em.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Jalapenos for the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 501.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g