Recipe by ssinderella
Oven baked, and perfect for a snack or appetizer. I got this from my aunt last time I visited and I am now addicted.
Top Review by CraftScout
Loved these. The boys (my husband and roommate) put them together, I just gave them the recipe and then put them in the oven. The cheese mixture was fantastic, and I loved the fact that these were baked and not fried. Ours were a little raw - but they were sharing the oven with 2 pans of enchiladas and another casserole. We thought that blanching the jalapenos first might be the way to go if we try to bake them with other stuff again.
- 15 jalapenos, halved and seeds removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and mayo in a food processor until smooth.
- whisk egg and milk together.
- Stuff cheese mixture into jalapenos and dip into egg mixture.
- roll peppers in cornflake crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.