Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
i needed a quick appetizer for a party and people loved them
- 14 large jalapenos
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
- 1 -2 lb bacon
- half and take seeds out of peppers (wear gloves).
- in a bowl soften cream cheese and add seasoning packet.
- stuff jalapenos,wrap in bacon.
- cook on grill or in 350 degree oven till peppers and bacon done.
My DH made these and loved them! They were very easy. DO NOT forget to wear gloves. We grilled them on a charcoal grill. Good smokey flavor too!
I have made theese before. They are great for Superbowl parties, get togethers, or for cookouts. When I made them I did not add the garlic seasoning and they turned out wonderful.
I have made these Peppers several different times and have tweaked the filling each time depending on the crowd. They are fantastic. You cannot make enough of them. The last time I made 60 of them and they all dissapeared!