A nice appetizer to have before a heavy meal, I love making these in the summer as a side for a none cooked meal.
My Private Note
dozen a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice peeled pear into very small chunks.
- 2Sauté in butter over high heat until it begins to brown and caramelize.
- 3Cool in refrigerator.
- 4Mix goat cheese and cream cheese in a mixer or food processor until well blended.
- 5Add the cooled pear and mix for a few seconds.
- 6Cut the ends off of the endives and pull off the largest leaves to stuff, reserving the rest for other uses.
- 7Place filling into each leaf and top with half of a walnut half.
- 8Filling may be made a day ahead of time, but assembly should be done at the last minute.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Belgian Endive
Serving Size: 1 (2553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 785.8
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 687.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g