3 hrs 15 mins
This is a wonderful crock pot meal that will even please picky eaters (like me). It is great served over white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the cube steak with salt and pepper mixture.
- 2Flour the cube steak.
- 3Brown the cube steak over Medium heat on both sides.
- 4Prepare the soup in a pot according to package direction. Heat through.
- 5Add sour cream to the mushroom soup and stir until incorporated.
- 6In the crock pot, layer a bit of soup mixture, cube steak, soup, cube steak and top with remaining soup mix. (You may also just dump the soup mixture over the cube steak in the crock pot).
- 7Cook on low for up to 6 hours or high for 3 hours. (crock pot only).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stroganoff-Style Crock Pot Cube Steak
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 1108.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: