- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl and using fork, beat 1 egg; blend in bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Mix in ground beef.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms and thyme; cook for 3 minutes. Let cool slightly then add to bowl.
- Add sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to combine. Pack into 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Spread with Dijon and thyme. Bake on baking sheet in 350°F oven 60 to 75 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 170°F Let stand for 5 minutes; drain off fat.