Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my very good friends Bobba, they are easy peasy and delicious and the flavours can be varied by using diferent biscuits its great for Kitchen teas family get-togethers or even after dinner with coffee's.
- 2 (250 g) packets Marie biscuits (plain sweet biscuits round or oval shape is best)
- 1 (14 ounce) cannestle top n fill caramel (or boiled condensed milk)
- Whip caramel till smooth and creamy
- Crush 1/3 of 1 of the packets set aside.
- Cover each remaining biscuit with a thin layer caramel and "build a sausage" as if you were putting them back in the packet.
- Cover sausage with caramel and roll in crushed biscuits
- Cover and roll in baking paper and then tin foil
- Freeze overnight
- Slice thinly at an angle and serve with tea
- you can also use choc biscuits or the choc condensed milk topping or both or even coffee biscuits… --
- They store like most biscuits in an airtight container -- not sure how long they keep for they usually get consumed upon serving.