Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this recipe from a Keebler Ready Crust - great recipe. Prep time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Streusel Topped Creamy Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packagescheesecake flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 8 ounces frozen non-dairy topping, thawed, divided (cool whip)
- 9 ounces graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and spice with wire whisk for 1 minute. Whisk in pumpkin. (Mixture will be thick.) Fold in half of whipped topping.
- Spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- In small microwave-safe bowl combine walnuts, brown sugar and margarine. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until bubbly, stirring once. Spread on foil to cool.
- Crumble walnut mixture over pie. Serve with remaining whipped topping. Store in refrigerator.
- *NOTE: May substitute 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.