4 hrs 10 mins
I found this when I was looking for a nice dessert to serve company. It looks pretty and isn't that hard to put together. It is best when made the day before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) packages NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream or 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1 1/4 cups cooled espresso or 1 1/4 cups cooled strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 1Melt over hot, not boiling, water the white morsels and 1/4 C heavy cream, stirring until smooth; cool completely.
- 2In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 3Stir in melted white morsels mixture.
- 4In a small mixer bowl, beat remaining 1 1/4 cup heavy cream/or whipping cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 5Line side of 9 x 3 inch springform pan with ladyfinger halves, cut sides in.
- 6Arrange half of remaining lady fingers on bottom of pan.
- 7In small bowl, combine coffee& brandy; brush half over ladyfingers in bottom of pan.
- 8Cover with half the cream cheese filling.
- 9Cover with 1/2 of the sliced strawberries.
- 10Repeat with ladyfingers, coffee mixture and remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 11Top with the remaining strawberries; arranged attractively on top.
- 12Cover; refrigerate until set, 4 hours or overnight.
- 13Remove side of pan before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-White Chocolate Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.5
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 156.8 mg
- Sodium 112.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g