Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe appeared in the Trenton Times. It's from Gary D. Giberson, general manager and executive chef of food service at The Lawrenceville School. Other berries, such as raspberries, can be substituted.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry puree
- salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, place the mustard and honey, Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Whisk in the vinegar.
- Add the strawberry puree and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Will hold refrigerated for three weeks in a sealed container.