Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a variation on the traditional Anzac Biscuit. Totally vegan. Totally delicious.
Make and share this Strawberry Thumbprint Anzac Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 150°C.
- Place the oats, flour, sugar and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together.
- Melt the vegan butter and golden syrup together in a sauce pan.
- Place the baking soda in a tiny bowl and add the boiling water. Add this into the melted butter/syrup mixture.
- Combine all the ingredients together in the large mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined - adding a bit more water if the dough feels too dry.
- Place the dough in tablespoon sized balls on parchment paper lined baking sheets. Flatten slightly and make a dent in the center of each with the thumb.
- Put a dab of strawberry jelly in each dent, cover with sprinkles.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until dark brown.