Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
What's better than cheesecake
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1000 g fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Mix gram cracker crumbs with butter and press in to a foil lined 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese,sugar,flour,and vanilla with electric mixer until blended.
- Add sour cream mix well then add eggs one at a time,beat until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Microwave jam on high for 30 seconds.
- Gently drop spoonfuls of jam over batter and cut through batter several times with a knife to create marble effect.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.