Recipe by Rita~
This is just fabulous! What a great way to start a spring meal this topped on fresh crusty bread.
Top Review by Thorsten
This salad is one of the most delicious combination. Full riped strawberries, Kalamata Olives and your favorite blue cheese together with a delicate vinaigrette. I loved it. You can prepare the recipe for 1 serving or for many more. It is easy and fast to prepare. And the taste is convincing everybody. I like it especially for being a light dish with some of the most exiting flavors. Your taste buds will be pleased. and your guests, too. A real keeper.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs large ripe strawberries
- 10 black olives
- 10 leaves fragrant fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarsely milled white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil